HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Here’s a quick way on how to carve a pumpkin. You can also carve pumpkins after Halloween and just do more traditional fall pictures such a leaves and nuts.
P.S. Make sure your parents help you do this!
1. Grab a pumpkin and short knife.
2. Use the knife to cut a small hole around the stem on the top of the pumpkin
3. take off the top and place it in a bowl.This is what the inside will look like!
4. Remove the insides with a spoon and place it all in the bowl. This is what the pumpkin should look like on the inside.
5. Use a marker or a pen and sketch out a face to cut.
6. Use the knife to cut out the face.
7. Place a candle in the center, light it and place the top back on the pumpkin.
8. You did it! You made a jack-o-lantern!
Take out all of the seeds, wash them, dry them, bake them with a sprinkle of salt and enjoy a crunchy snack!
See y’all in class!